Voluntary Contributions Letter by Bill W. – September 1950


Voluntary Contributions Letter by Bill W. – September 1950


link to document


In September of 1950, lack of voluntary contributions led Bill [W.] to issue to the Fellowship a five-page plea for support, including a request that the group secretaries call a special business meeting for the purpose of reading his (Bill’s) plea. This month, the Harbor Area Archives presents a copy of the original five-page letter from Bill W.